Current project status
The current status of this project is: Complete.
List of project stages:
- Analysis of responses
- Initiation: Could include discussing scope and terms of reference with lead Government Department
- Pre-consultation: Could include approaching interest groups and specialists, producing scoping and issues papers, finalising terms of project
- Consultation: Likely to include consultation events and paper, making provisional proposals for comment
- Policy development: Will include analysis of consultation responses. Could include further issues papers and consultation on draft Bill
- Reported: Usually recommendations for law reform but can be advice to government, scoping report or other recommendations
This project is complete. The repeals recommended in this report were implemented in the Statute Law (Repeals) Act 2004.
Joint report with the Scottish Law Commission.
Repeals included in this report
Administration of Justice
Allotments and Smallholdings
Trade and Industry
Area of law
Statute law repeals