Execution of Deeds and Documents by or on behalf of Bodies Corporate
Current project status
The current status of this project is: Complete.
List of project stages:
- Analysis of responses
- Initiation: Could include discussing scope and terms of reference with lead Government Department
- Pre-consultation: Could include approaching interest groups and specialists, producing scoping and issues papers, finalising terms of project
- Consultation: Likely to include consultation events and paper, making provisional proposals for comment
- Policy development: Will include analysis of consultation responses. Could include further issues papers and consultation on draft Bill
- Reported: Usually recommendations for law reform but can be advice to government, scoping report or other recommendations
This project is complete. Our recommendations were implemented by the Regulatory Reform (Execution of Deeds and Documents) Order 2005
This project made recommendations for reforms designed to resolve a number of difficulties and inconsistencies thrown up by the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989 and the Companies Act 1989.
Area of law
Commercial and common law